MLCO Construction LLC is off to a strong start in 2023 after completion of over 2 million square feet of storage projects across the US. Last year we integrated our construction management system to streamline our reporting, tracking, management and forecasting (utilizing best-in-class ERP and digital tools) and added several key members to our team.
We continue to partner with new and existing clients to successfully deliver self, RV/boat, luxury storage or industrial projects – and will showcase a few unique build-outs on our website in 2023 so you can follow along.
- We are active in all states – projects currently in Florida, Kentucky, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, Indiana, Illinois and Georgia
- Improved returns significantly for several clients executing conversion and ground-up projects through our value engineering service, resulting in significantly higher net rentable square footage and lower construction costs
- We are extending our proprietary development management service offering to accept new clients. We have extensive experience in design, entitlements and permitting and can help accelerate projects through all stages to opening
- Leveraging the strength of our field superintendents, trade partners and ability to attract top talent, we are expanding our capital improvement and on-going maintenance services for clients with existing or recently acquired facilities
Below, find more of our projects completed and in progress
- Our ground-up construction project in Hammond, Indiana added 51,500 square feet of rental space with 522 rentable units. We worked closely with our client to value-engineer a better design to increase rentable space, in addition to delivering a top-quality product
- In Tucson, Arizona, we completed a large-scale RV/ boat storage facility with a phased opening that added 640 rentable covered stalls over 300,000 square feet for one of our repeat clients, which is highlighted on our website at mlcocontruction.com
- Completed a number of self-storage conversion, renovation and ground-up projects for several repeat clients across the southern US
We thrive on helping clients bring capital programs or projects to fruition. Have one in mind? Not sure where to start, or have an experienced in-house design or construction team? We are licensed in all markets, partner with premiere architectural and engineering firms, and understand your need to achieve financial returns.
Contact us today at email@example.com, or reach find us at mlcoconstruction.com. Or, find us at the ISS Conference or the New Orleans Self Storage Association conference! Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to find a time.